What YOU need to do:
- Wear a mask at all times during your visit to our facility. Please bring your own mask.
- Come showered and clean
- Use our provided hand sanitizer before playing or using our devices.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and our staff.
- Use the restroom BEFORE you come to our location. We do have a restroom you can use, but it is a public restroom shared between many of the other tenants in our building. While we will be spot-checking and disinfecting when we can, we do not have full control of the cleanliness of the shared restroom.
- Do not be sick and expect to play. If you are showing symptoms we are legally required to ask you to leave. If you or anyone in your group catch a cold, please call us in advance to reschedule your game. If you have a chronic condition that causes you to have a cough or any other typical signs of sickness, please take the necessary medication to avoid those symptoms. If medication does not solve this issue for you, we encourage you to call the city of L.A. and explain that your rights are being infringed upon because of their policy.
- Cooperate with our staff at all times. The requirements that are being asked of you are coming from our government. We do not have a choice in following the procedures. Arguing with our staff about the policies will not be tolerated. If anyone in your group does not cooperate with the rules presented, or begins arguing with our staff about them, that person will be asked to leave immediately. Our employees have signed up to be your guide through a fun experience, not to have political debates.
What we're doing:
- Charging a $5 COVID-19 fee for every booking. This helps us keep supply of hand sanitizer, gloves, disinfectant. It also helps us to allow more time between games for cleaning.
- Allowing time between every group to disinfect escape rooms and lobby areas.
- Providing gloves for you to use if you want (you will not be allowed to use your own gloves)
- Providing hand sanitizer in the lobby and escape rooms.
- Offering private games, you will not be playing with strangers.
- Controlling flow of guests, we will ensure that you are not in the same space as other guests. This may require you to wait in certain areas for a few minutes at a time.
- Verbal screening of every guest for COVID-19 symptoms. We will ask you on arrival if you have experienced a cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, body aches, loss of sense of smell, headache, sore throat, or shakes. If you have experienced any symptoms we will need to reschedule your game.
We will try to be as clear and transparent as possible about all rules and regulations. Please share this web-page with your entire group. Please trust us that we are doing the best we can to keep up a fun experience for you. We hope that you are understanding of the extra $5 fee.
Know that we aren't profiting from this fee or taking advantage. This is just to help us follow government regulations. If you would like to know more details about the fee and where that money goes, please reach out to us.